Saturday, July 23, 2011

Entry 121 7.19.11

Entry 121, July 19th, 2011, 10:26pm (GMT +2)



Today I decided it was time for me to visit Bora Bora beach in Ibiza, the capital of the party capital of the world. I spent most of the day on the beach drinking vodka straight from the bottle, if that gives you any idea of how my day went.



The beach is excellent. Never have I seen sanasara marketed so openly or so easily. There is loud back-beat music playing everywhere twenty four hours a day, and beautiful women in bikinis are as plentiful as leaves on the trees. I feel like I have been to the nucleus of party on this planet. It will likely take me until tomorrow to recover, but luckily tomorrow is a sea day. I'm off to the back deck to continue the celebration. If you get drunk messages from me, I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment