Saturday, October 29, 2011

Intermission, Entry 14

Intermission Entry 14, October 29th, 2011, 11:04pm (GMT +0)


It has come to my attention that the time zone stamps I've been putting on all of these blog posts since, say, May, may have been wrong. Oops. I think I dropped an hour or so somewhere there on the Atlantic crossing. They're squidgely little things, time zones. We gain an hour tonight anyway, so who really knows what's going on.


From the notebook, October 13th, 2011


I woke up an hour ago in a place I did not expect to be. It's 7:35am and we're stopped in Hockenheim, wherever that is. I stepped onto the platform were a middle-aged Brit, quite self-satisfied in his misery, explained that the engine had died and that we are going to be at least four hours late. The two Germans and the Frenchman have disappeared along with their luggage – I can only assume that they've found some alternate transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment