Monday, March 21, 2011

Entry 10, 3.15.11

Entry 10, March 15, 2011, 11:30pm (ship time)

I'm in a hurry tonight -- just finished with the the second show of the night and I need to do laundry before attending a birthday party on the back deck. Didn't go ashore today in Santa Marta -- saving my money for Aruba in two days. Also, my roommate saw someone get stabbed there, and another guy got caught in the middle of a gunfight in a restaurant, so maybe I should travel with a buddy there. When we're back in two weeks I'll check it out.

I did write my daily to-do list today. Here it is, reproduced from prosterity:

Practice

Study Spanish (I'm working through a couple books)

Daily Journal Entry/Budget upkeep

Work Out

Read (working on the second of two books Rob Bickley got me (thanks Rob!))

Write other stuff

This is, of course, in addition to playing shows, boat drills, meals, hanging out, and wandering around in South America. I'm keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment